The main reason that the blog exists is because we aim to contribute what we can to the growth and development of the wedding destination, honeymoon and anniversary travel community. We are more than happy to have you be a part of this continuous goal!
By contributing to our blog, you will be able to share your voice, experience, and expertise to the future newlyweds and avid travelers. Should you have any suggestions about our blog or our site, or want to submit your guest post, please feel free to email us at marketing@WeLoveHoneymoons.com! Whenever possible, we’ll do our best to respond to as well as implement your ideas in a timely manner.
Ready to create and submit your content? Follow these 4 easy steps:
STEP 1. Choose a category for your article/blog post.
- Honeymoon Destinations
E.g: Top 5 Destinations for Honeymoon in Europe, Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Travel to Italy for your Honeymoon, etc.
- Honeymoon Planning (Tips & Tricks)
E.g. Tips to plan your honeymoon, etc.
- Honeymoon Activities
E.g. Romantic activities in Europe, Romantic things to do during your honeymoon, etc
- Personal Stories
E.g. Destination wedding experiences, honeymoon experiences, etc.
STEP 2: Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines.
Please keep your article between 600 to 1500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, WeLoveHoneymoons.com would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
- Provide at least 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures (one must be a headshot of the author).
- Should be related to topics discussed in the article itself
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB.
- List of sources for images (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links
- The links can be to the website’s/blog’s URL or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
- Links that link to other business’ websites which would be considered to be in direct competition with Tripaneer.com are not allowed i.e.: links to other travel booking platforms.
Note: An exception for businesses/companies/websites that do not directly compete with Tripaneer.com and its sites can be made. In these cases, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
STEP 3. Include an author’s bio
Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Cris Puscas is a contributing writer at WeLoveHoneyMoons.com, the best place to book honeymoon travel. She is a hopeless romantic, equally passionate about discovering new places to explore and writing about them.
STEP 4. Share to website/blog and social media
- Once published, WeLoveHoneymoons.com will share all your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram).
- In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to share their blog post/article across their social media channels as well.
– THANK YOU –